Roland Eco-Sol Max ESL3-4YE 440ml - Yellow
Roland Eco-Sol Max ESL3-4YE 440ml - Yellow by Roland DGA at Electric Spraygun. MPN: ESL4-YE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Roland ECO-SOL MAX ink is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland's award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX ink features
Features & Highlights
- ECO-SOL MAX has been formulated to enhance the performance of all Roland eco-solvent inkjets including popular VersaCAMM and SOLJET models
- ECO-SOL MAX produces quick drying graphics that bond more aggressively and can be handled right off the printer on a wide variety of substrates. This advantage increases productivity and allows ECO-SOL MAX ink to perform with take-up roller systems for long, unattended production runs, even in high-speed mode.
- For even greater durability, ECO-SOL MAX features rugged scratch resistance, critical to the production of outdoor banners and other graphics that involve complex finishing techniques. For outdoor banners, ECO-SOL MAX maintains image quality throughout the printing and finishing processes including welding, sewing, and the attachment of grommets.
- With high ink density and an expansive color gamut, ECO-SOL MAX graphics reflect superb color when viewed at a distance or close up. ECO-SOL MAX's extended color gamut delivers exceptionally bright reds, greens and blues.
- ECO-SOL MAX boosts the performance of Roland's SOLJET and VersaCAMM inkjets at low running costs that both you and your customers will appreciate. For a low-density image, we estimate an average ink cost of $.16 per sqft. and an average media cost of $.30 per sqft. for a total of $.46 per sqft. For a high-density image, we estimate an average ink cost of $.28 per sqft. and an average media cost* of $.30 per sqft. for a total of $.58 per sqft.