Chemsol 2500 Anti-Skid Safety Coating and Ruggedizer Kit
Chemsol 2500 Anti-Skid Safety Coating and Ruggedizer Kit by Chemsol at Electric Spraygun. MPN: 2500-MG-GL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Chemsol Anti-Skid Non-Slip 2500 Safety Coating and Ruggedizer Kit is a two-component epoxy system that yields one gallon when mixed. It is a 100%
Chemsol Anti-Skid 2500 is normally mixed with a mixing blade for best results. After mixing, it can be poured onto the substrate. Once the coating is poured onto the substrate, a roller (included) is generally used to achieve an aggressive profile. For reduced profiles (i.e., a flatter look), a nap roller or a brush can be used. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, in all-weather conditions. It is fire retardant when dry and has excellent chemical resistance to oil, gasoline, acids, caustics, hydraulic and brake fluids, and most solvents.
Chemsol Anti-Skid 2500 has been formulated to meet the strict requirements of South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1113. It is USDA acceptable.
Chemsol Anti-Skid 2500 is ideal for areas that are normally slippery and areas that pose a slip, trip and fall hazard. Ensure that the surface is prepared in accordance with product instructions, and that the correct primer is used. Consult TDS and MSDS prior to application. Phenolic core roller included.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-durable industrial grade anti-skid safety coating and ruggedizer
- Use indoor & outdoor to increase traction and/or ruggedize concrete, wood, metal, PCV, etc.
- 100% solids 2-part epoxy, zero VOCs, HAPs free; easy to apply; easy to clean; supreme durability
- Increase safety in extreme conditions, protect surfaces; it is chemical resistant
- Increase coefficient of friction (COF) under wet and dry conditions on concrete, wood, metal, PVC
|Item Weight:||18 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 9 x 9 inches|